Protecting the privacy of our users is essential to us. Lottery.hk has strict policies in place to ensure that any personal information submitted to us is stored securely and is only used for the operation of this website.
What data do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of data when you use this website:
- Information about how you use this website and the device you use to browse it. This includes, but is not limited to, your browser type and version, operating system, which pages you visited, the length of your visit and your IP address.
- Any information you provide to us for the purposes of subscribing to website services, including newsletters and competition entries.
- Any other information you choose to send to us, for any purposes.
How we use your personal information
- Website administration
- To improve and personalise the website according to your interests
- To send you general or marketing communications, as well as email notifications if you have opted in to receive them
- To send you marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully selected third-parties. We will only send this information if you have specifically agreed to receive it. You can opt out at any time.
- To handle queries or complaints sent by you to this website
- To maintain website security and help prevent fraud
- To enable the use of website services
- To ensure you are abiding by the terms of this website. Please see this disclaimer for more information.
Your information will only be shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes if you have opted in to the service. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Disclosing your personal information
Furthermore, we may disclose your personal information:
- If required by law
- To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights, including for fraud prevention purposes
- To purchasers or prospective purchasers of any business or asset we are (or are considering) selling
- In connection with any legal proceedings, whether prospective or ongoing
- To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or competent authority for the disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, that authority would be likely to order us to disclose that information
Security of your personal information
Lottery.hk takes all reasonable steps to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Any personal data you provide to us is stored on our secure servers and all electronic transactions completed through this website are encrypted.
By using this website and accepting these terms, you acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is potentially insecure and that we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
International data transfers
Any personal information that you provide via this website may be transferred to and stored in countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area.
Amending this policy
You can instruct us to provide you with any data we hold about you at any time. You must adhere to the following conditions before such a request is granted:
- The payment of an administration fee
- The supply of appropriate evidence of your identity. This includes a notarised copy of your passport and an original copy of a utility bill featuring your name and address. We reserve the right to request additional proof of your identity if required. .
These documents are required to protect the identities of our users and to ensure personal information is only disclosed to the person who has the right to receive it. We may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law.
Lottery.hk may contain links to other websites. We do not endorse and are not responsible for the content or operating practices of the third-party sites we link to.